I’ve talked regularly of how consciousness curves back on itself, becomes self-aware, and expresses.
In my talk at this years Science and Nonduality Conference, I spoke of how the layers of expression unfold from that self-interacting consciousness. But there’s another detail I also (awkwardly) touched on there.
Consciousness folds back on itself over and over. That flow of consciousness curving back on itself continues, and it folds back on itself over and over.
Each folding creates a smaller and smaller infinity and density until qualities of consciousness manifest.
– On the level of the bliss body, Space manifests and vibration and the three gunas.
– On the level of Buddhi, the intellect, Air manifests with flows, relationship, structure and sacred geometry arise.
– On the level of Mind, Fire manifests and is predominant along with field effects and subtle forms. The primary senses also express.
– On the level of energy and emotions, we have Water, the 5 pranas, breath, and pre-physicality.
– On the level of the physical we get Earth and solidity. The curving back has become so dense as to appear as form.
Some experience this curving back as like a progressive spiral of manifesting or we may experience it like moving through a rainbow of progressive changes.
We contain all of this within ourselves. This becomes clear even in the God Consciousness stage.