On December 11, I chatted with Jacob Kyle on the Chitheads* podcast from Embodied Philosophy. He suggested we’d chat for about 45 minutes but we went an hour and a half. Even there, we skimmed a lot of the territory he wanted to cover.
They list these topics:
– Davidya’s continual journey of awakening
– 7 stages of consciousness
– Awakening inside and outside of a tradition
– Chasing experience
– “Feeling value” and its role in the process of awakening
– Personal and impersonal – changing focus
– Ethics and awakening – three folds of the ego
– Rising of the consciousness in our modern world
Listen here. (the interview starts 3:27 in)
* Chit is a Sanskrit word meaning consciousness and to comprehend. Chitta is movement in consciousness we experience as thought or memory.
Last Updated on March 13, 2019 by Davidya