Update

featherRecently, a generous supporter of the blog donated funds to develop the podcast. I’ve taken a podcasting course and there is new recording gear and software.

The new microphone changes the acoustics of my voice and reduces background noise. You’ll hear some changes in coming posts, including an updated intro and closing. Further updates are in the works.

I have several articles close to completion but they’ll have to wait until next week, after the latest retreat. Topics include Who Am I?, Brahman, and The Fear of Joy.

Of course, voice quality will also evolve as I get more practice. πŸ™‚

Thank you for your patience.

16 Responses to Update

1. Gina Westbrook says:

Excellent, I often like to listen to your blogs, rather than just reading them. Both mediums have value.

2. Joseph says:

Awesome David…I’ll do my best to spread the word as well. Maybe you’ll be the next Joe Rogan πŸ™‚

3. J-J says:

Congratulations:) podcasts are great:)

4. Clarice says:

Love your new podcast and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks, Clarice. Yes, there are several articles in the pipe. I go with the flow of life so things don’t always happen as planned. πŸ™‚

Clearly, the mentioned plan went out the window. πŸ™‚
    Current dynamics brought a shadow to the surface, what might be called a karmic overlay on the subtle structures of the person. This overlay has been affecting motivations in a number of areas of life so I’ve been sitting with it to resolve it. This is more subtle than the usual energy contractions I write about.
    In such circumstances it’s good to step away, so I’ve taken a little holiday from writing and a few other things. Catching up on some household projects instead. πŸ™‚

6. Andoni says: