The Book Box

When my first box of books arrived near the beginning of the month, I decided to take a picture of it. I discovered an interesting lighting effect and took a short video, also offered at 1/3 speed. It looks to be dust particles catching the light to varying degrees at different focal planes. But it’s a very cool effect.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Book Box

1. John says:

Great in slo mo. Angel dust, perhaps?

2. Scomoji says:

Artboy!

Emanating light.
    Beautiful.

3. Joel says:

Are you sure it is not light beings celebrating your great accomplishment?

4. Carl Smuda says:

we are so blessed to be here now at this time on Earth. I thank Almighty for people like you Sir. I am most sincerely happy for you and others so awake. We follow your lead with great joy.

5. celeste says:

checkout this youtube video. Watch for awhile and you will see things that aren’t dust. Any insight into what they may be?

Hi Celeste
      The video link didn’t work but I have seen many clips on the “orb” phenomena. Even posted an article here on the topic about 10 years ago written by a physicist.

They’re only seen by cameras, esp. digital ones. Some suggest because they’re sensitive to a slightly different range than human eyes.

I’ve concluded that most of them are lighting effects. Partly because of the above and partly because subtle beings I’ve experienced don’t appear that way. They also don’t use physical light ranges.

But that’s not to say they would’t put on a display for us. 🙂

6. Lorey says:

It’s a sign, lol

Looking forward to receiving mine. Can we order from you directly?

Hi Lorey
      I do have copies but it’s easier, cheaper, and faster to order on-line unless you’re local.

You can also order through your favorite book store if you prefer.

I replaced the video with another without the extra tail on the end.

8. Lorey says:

Davidya, thanks for your response. Was having a slight issue with Amazon, but it was due to my ordering via my phone ap.

Received my copy and just love it. Same clarity as this wonderful site. A text so needed at this time.

Thank you so much.