Ho Ho Ho!

As real happiness comes from a grateful heart, that became my theme for this year. All the best of the season and a very Happy New Year!

Gratitude

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Ho Ho Ho!

1. zen pig says:

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and yours!
    So glad to meet you this year.

2. Amaryllis says:

Dear David, all the best of the season to you too. I am most grateful for the gift of your time and words :). Warmly, Amaryllis

3. Sarah says:

Merry Christmas, David! What a beautiful sentiment for this time of year. 🙂

I am grateful for you, your blog, and for the entire community of people–sometimes working together and sometimes working in parallel–who are paving the way, illuminating the path, or otherwise helping others find our way “home”.

This time of year brings me reminders not to take these gifts for granted. Thank you!!

Thanks, ZP. You also.

Yes, Sarah. The verse is called Thanksgiving so I suspect it was written more for that. (I also read the Rudolf song was originally too) But it best matched what I was looking for, so I used it.

And yes – a community that is gradually interconnecting. When I was younger, it was rare that different teachings touched. But as spirituality becomes more deeply rooted in actual spirit, such fears dissolve and a more universal perspective arises.

True- gifts taken for granted can become forgotten and lost.

• Sarah says:

“[A]s spirituality becomes more deeply rooted in actual spirit, such fears dissolve and a more universal perspective arises.”

So beautiful. Thank you for this.

6. Richard says:

Season greetings to you too David and all the best in 2016. Looking forward to another retreat with Lorne next year and hopefully get to see you again. Really enjoy you blog – Thanks!

You too, Richard. You’re welcome and we’ll see you then!

You’re welcome, Amaryllis. And the same to you. I have notes for 5 articles in the pipe. We’ll see when they gell.
    I recently posted…Ho Ho Ho!My Profile

9. David says:

Thank you David…it works. I hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks for your words of wisdom…A Happy New Year to you.

Hi David. Yes, it has been a wonderful few days of friends and family and a little too much food. 🙂

11. Gayanee says:

Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you a wonderful New Year! Looking forward to reading more stuff in 2016 🙂 Namaste David! 🙂

Hi Gayanee
    Yes, it was wonderful and the same for you.
    My younger son blew me away with a piece of art.
    Namaste!