BATGAP Interview Live

The Buddha at the Gas Pump interview is live on Youtube now and will be live on the BATGAP site shortly. If you didn’t see it, here’s a little context for where the interview is taking place. Considering how rarely I speak of some of this, it came out reasonably well – even if I did look at the floor too much. (laughs)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M36–suYFhw

Links to related articles on some of the discussed subjects:
Each has links to more.

How to Listen and the Value of a Story

I often mention the value of an effortless meditation. TM.org

What is Witnessing, stages of witnessing, witnessing vs awakening

Shakti, kundalini, Makara

Illustrating Consciousness

Unite with God or God Realization, a Western perspective

Why does Creation repeat?, Bhusunda the crow

Unity into Brahman, Brahman Unfolds, Three Stages of Brahman

Body as Cosmic

Lorne & Lucia

See the Key Posts tab above for links to more.

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to BATGAP Interview Live

1. Michael says:

Hi David!

…finished watching!
    I am really deeply impressed what advanced being you are!!!! There are not many who have a “field” like you. Your energy is strong through the video and i have literally felt blessed after watching it…..the divine worked a lot and i had a lot of clearing and opening in the night.

Yes, the floor seemed to be very interesting in the first hour 😉
    To me it felt as if there was some fear/insecurity (which i can totally understand, would have been nervous too) in the first hour (body language) as you talked very quickly, looking to the floor, not locking at Rick, seldom laughing but then that changed and you talked slower, laughed more, looked Rick in the Eyes much more often etc..

Will you be talking about the 5 different forms of awakening to Selfrealization in your book?

with love
    Michael

If you’re interested in a similar unfolding but with a very different path, circumstance, and personal process, you may enjoy the interview right after mine with Clare Blanchflower. It’s not up on BAT yet.

Hi Michael
    (laughs) Thanks. Keep in mind it’s not the person who wakes up, etc. Much of what was described is what unfolded post-person. It’s not David who has these qualities.

And yes, the person was not inclined to tell this story. Being visual, I have an inclination to talk to the sky. I overcompensated a bit. And yes, nervous too. 🙂

I’ve been adding links to the subjects above that I missed in the first go. You’ll see a link to the 5 styles above now. And yes, i go into it in a lot more detail in the book.

As a followup, a friend well observed that when I was talking of the past, I was more in the old person who had those experiences. In the later part, I was more with what is here now.
    I recently posted…Ecstatic SurrenderMy Profile

5. Michael says:

Hi David!

Interesting what your friend observed!
    Thanks for adding the 5 Styles!

I can so understand you!
    Sometimes when “it” wants to speak something through (which happens once or twice a year) me i do not feel inclined to talk about these things. Then i let go and it just flows but i allways feel uneasy talking about these things.

Will watch the video with Clare but have to say from the first few minutes….she is really a beautiful women…very graceful 🙂

Since watching your video my “state” fluctuates (has increased in intensity) more i have much more instances every day where “something” becomes aware of itself….as if “something” wakes up from being Michael but then forgots, then wakes up a bit, then forgots. live mostly feels like a stage where MIchael runs around with others and no one really being there but “it” is not fully aware of itself. But a constant presence of divinity is there……i will see where this leads 🙂
    It is not in my hands anyway as i feel to just let it be.

Thanks for your support through the months!
    Michael

Hi Michael
    You’re taking the right approach. Just allow it to unfold and continue being in the world.

You describe the analogy of dying the cloth. First we soak the cloth in the dye. Then we hang it up to bleach in the sun. Repeat until the colour is fast.

And yes, it’s not about you. It’s more happening through you. Have fun!
    I recently posted…Ecstatic SurrenderMy Profile

If you’re more inclined to listen on an audio player, prefer iTunes, etc, the audio version is now available on BATGAP

It can also be downloaded from here:

8. Suz says:

David,
    How thrilling this is! Great to see and hear you. Well done.

(By the way, the longer you talked, the younger and more alive you looked.)

You have beautifully explained a lot of things I needed to understand. You have described states of being that made me nod in recognition. Thanks for taking the time to dig deep and bring some clarity.

Thank you, Suz. Glad it spoke to you.

10. Geoff Toane says:

I wanted to let you know that about 15 people in the last 2 days have requested information to listen to the call with LuciaLorn.net.

It is interesting to hear your experience/existence in greater detail. I do know that it is difficult to explain experience which is beyond the mind.

11. Geoff Toane says:

You have probably been on around 40 retreats.

The benefits I have experienced on these retreats is the profound effect of the group consciousness in the deepening of “my” experience.

“My” being the infinite my, who I really am.

Hi Geoff
    Nice to see some people are checking out Lorne & Lucia.

Thanks. I don’t think it’s quite that many because I was away for a bit at grad school in there. Probably a couple of dozen though. And we did some day retreats some years ago too. And yes, certainly a great deal of benefit and often another layer opens. Always look forward to them.

When I was in grad school, part of the program was “research in consciousness”. We meditated twice a day with a group of between 1200 and 2000 people. The effect of that group was palpable. You could feel it as you approached town.

And yet, I’ve found the simple weekend retreats with Lorne & Lucia, with a couple of dozen people, more potent.

14. Pingback: Our Natural Potential talk @ SAND | Davidya.ca