Denise Hagan @ World Kindness Concert

In several posts here, I’ve mentioned the remarkable singer Denise Hagan.

In November I saw her again, this time doing 2 numbers during this years World Kindness Concert. She did my favourite, Amazing Space and later, one from her earlier album, Perfect Replications. I just discovered the second has been posted on YouTube.

She has a remarkable effect on audiences. After this song, Shari Ulrich took the stage. She was so moved she had to pause for a minute before she could begin. I’m not sure how much of this you can get from YouTube, but it’s a great song in any case.

The Lyrics to Perfect Replications  (lyrics no longer online)

About Davidya

See the About page.

13 Responses to Denise Hagan @ World Kindness Concert

1. Ellen Ruane says:

I have heard wonderful things about her music and just wanted to hear it myself.

Oops – not sure what happened here but the original video was changed to private. She’s put some stills on a new version. I’ll post that now.

She is most astonishing in person, “For Those Who Hear” ;-)

Joyfully, she is showing up in all sorts of venues around town. A spiritual writers group, a Mothers Day concert, a living room concert… She does an all day workshop with Rev. Carrie Hunter. Next one is scheduled for June.

Here’s her doing Amazing Space in a low res music video on an Asian site

4. Pingback: The Miracle of a Mother « In 2 Deep

5. Liam Cummings says:

Denise will be in Derry in Northern Ireland at The Playhouse on 18th Dec 2010. Ring 00442871364080 for details.

If you have the chance to hear her sing, it’s certainly more than worth your time.

Ah – see she’s updated her web site. I don’t see the lyrics anymore. Some of them tell a powerful story in themselves. The bio page will give you an idea of why…

8. Pingback: Opening the Hearts Door « In 2 Deep